Innovation arises from a deep-rooted tradition
The capacity to design and provide the most flexible, accurate, automated headspace system comes from a rich and long tradition in innovation. The culture of innovation is a legacy carried over more than three decades of real and proven experience in Headspace sample handling. This is the background that originated the new DANI Master SHS Static Headspace Sampler.
Static Headspace sampling technique is the most commonly used technique for the analysis of volatile and semivolatile compounds. The new Master SHS is a very flexible system and can be applied to the most widely differing sample matrices.
Among its benefits:
- limited or no sample preparation
- no contamination risk
- reduced danger of false results
- diminished inlet or column maintenance
- outstanding sensitivity
- completely automated analysis
- easy to use
- highest sample throughput
- absence of artifact or sample degradation
- robust and trouble-free design